Saturday, December 09, 2006

10 days not good enough

I wish I could walk back once again, to the familiarity of home and add a handful of days more... bring in some smiles and wipe away some tears...not speak some words those were said, and speak some those weren't....
In the changing phases of life I wish I could be less judgemental by superficial facts, i wish I could unwind a few strings more, unburden few stressful thoughts, understand ina different plane of thoughts, get outside my perspective....
In the road ahead, I hope to have another journey, another much awaited journey... and a little bit of time all for us, to dwell in the comfort zone

To Mom and Dad, Sorry for the roller coaster trip of 10 days....sorry that we didnt have the best 10 days, when it's only 10 days, It can never be the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home