Wednesday, February 15, 2006

pages from life

I'm blogging after a long time now...Surely I didn't want my blog to be another of my unfinished literary work.
Infact the last couple of weeks went in a wiff.
Firstly, a much awited job interview...the first one and hopefully the last one too.It's our dream job...and then we would leave Glasgow...probably forever.
so there is a definite sadness associated with any realistic ambition.
It's just not about geting job and being happy ever after..it's about leaving something that's so precious to you..

Secondly, birthday gifts from best friends brought life to my reading side...I'm reading Davinci code now.. too late..but the advantage is of having visited Rosslyn Chapel and having Louvre in the travel agenda of next couple of months...
And I read Diary of a young girl in straight five hours...I had read Anne Frank before... but not on a continuous unstopped mode...Surprisingly I found my feelings about Hitler and the Nazism pretty unchanged... what touhed me was a young girl's view of life... about the triumph of human spirit in the face of even the most intolerable disasters,the celebration of life in the midst of tragedies...

As it is Off late I'm feeling pretty lonely...no I'm not alone..I think it's all the mind games...It's about three friends bound by an invisible chord..how far can we fly alone? We can I know, the question is however how much do we want it..
Yesterday we were all sad..probably because the three of us weren't keeping well...and then this anticipated lonliness...finally Tina declared that we didn't need self pity..true
finally...a surprising play of destiny gave us a topic for discussion... an unending debate about a non existent relationship that had no future..

2 Comments:

Blogger CAR said...

All the best with the job!

9:23 AM  
Blogger divi said...

No dushyant, things might still take some more time...anyways I graduate in july.. so I hope some nice transformation would happen by then...

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home