Saturday, January 21, 2006

It's been long....

It's been long since I started life at Glasgow.. and I've loved it from moment one....
A late entry to class.... new dreams...new friends...my flat... first snow fall...the fall and the fading colors....bundles more of dreams....best friends...
Can't beleive that a year has gone by.. MS is a done deal.... and looks like the scary job search part also is getting over...I might get this job....the job I've wanted for years..the career I've wanted to build up...and it might... well, it will, take me far off from Glasgow....
That's it, there is some food for thought here... how would I start up my new life. Away from the three people who made this flat my home...my friends who know the inner me...I can't just see me catching up with my own life all by myself...
I still remember how painful moving out of the halls of residence was...It was like I'm leaving a part of me somewhere...When a friend told about a strange feeling I acted as if it didnt bother me,but the truth was it was indeed a strange feeling....And now I can feel it again... the strange numbness laced with a fear of loneliness... and a curuosity to peep into the future...
Im in a complex state of mind... But what made me retrospect today?? Two things..I read Dushyant's blog titled EXIT.... and also because...
today is my birthday.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Pratap said...

Hi, came across ur blog through Dushyant's blog. I think you write extremely well..looking forward to some more interesting stuff on your blog...and oh..Happy B'day. :)

8:54 PM  
Blogger divi said...

Pratap, Thanks a lot...
your blog abt the QTS points was fantastic...Guess it would come handy when I go to India..By the way, talking the lesser abt your best friend and reducing the number of phone calls you make to your friends might fetch some bonus points ;)And as far as single girls are concerned, you might hit the jackpot if you can hide the fact that your best friend got married recently ;)

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home