Friday, January 06, 2006

my first blog.....

is it a too boring title???? hope the contents wouldn't end up to be too boring.....

A random google search opened a stranger's blog a few months back....It was too impressive to forget....As I introduced my friends to that blog the fan listing kept growing....Thanks to the stranger called Dushyant Wadivkar... the amazing blog writer who inspired me to finally attempt something that I've always wanted to try a hand on...

Hoping to start and keep posting... and remember this is my virtual world.....

2 Comments:

Blogger CAR said...

Thanks Divi. You are being too kind! I am glad you are blogging and do hope you are regular. Also, I am adding you to my link list!

11:24 AM  
Blogger divi said...

Thanks Dushyant...and yes I will surely try to be regular

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home