Saturday, January 14, 2006

emotions vs ambitions

Why is it that the modern electronic stuff fail only when you need them the most??? Today was too much of a pain..It's been a week since I got my webcam and things have been pretty uneventful since then....well I should have thought that it's just not possible...
my little nephew has been waiting all week to see me... and today when I squeezed time out between my two night shifts, the webcam for some reason decided not to broadcast..
and the server was too busy for the voice chat to connect...and for three hours I struggled with the instant messenger....and nothing happened and I was just stuck...
suddenly the 8000 miles that seperate me from the people who matters the most to me seemed larger... my dad called and I could hear my little nephew crying...he wouldn't stop crying even when i told him about the remote controlled ferrari Im buying for him...
He said he wanted to see me.... didnt want ferrarri...
I guess it is that innocence of love that I lost in the track of chasing dreams...well... that's what you call growing up... being mature... what would you weigh higher ambitions or emotions?? my grown up mind cannot think beyond the fenced horizons....
I'm applying for an extension of my visa....I don't even have to think another once about it....yes Im holding my ambitions higher.... afterall I've got to buy him the ferrarri....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home